Whether you commute in the region by bus, ferry, rail or train - or a combination - one card is all you need.
ORCA is accepted on Community Transit, Everett Transit, King County Metro Transit, Kitsap Transit, Pierce Transit, Sound Transit and Washington State Ferries.
Use ORCA to pay vanpool fare for King County, Community Transit, Pierce Transit or Kitsap Transit.
Getting a card is easy and is $5 or less. Then just add value, tap and ride with ORCA.
Your ORCA card can be loaded with:
- A regional pass, like a monthly PugetPass.
- A regional day pass. Good for unlimited rides starting at first use through 3 a.m. the next day. Additional fare is required for one-way fares above $3.50 (adult) or $1.75 (reduced fare).
- An agency-specific pass, like Kitsap Transit or Washington State Ferries monthly pass.
- E-purse, short for electronic purse, to use like cash to pay your fare. Store from $5 to $300 E-purse value on your ORCA card.
- A combination of pass and E-purse. Add E-purse to cover any additional fares beyond your monthly pass.
Then register your card online or at a customer service office. Why register?
Buy a card or add value options:
- Online: Buy an adult card, add value to all card types, set-up Autoload.
- Mail: Buy an unregistered adult, senior or youth card, add value to all card types. Include proof of age to order a senior or a youth card. Print the mail-in form.
- ORCA customer service: Buy an adult, youth, or Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) card, add value, set-up Autoload, register and associate cards.
- Retailer: Add value to your card. Adult ORCA cards are available at participating retailers.
- Phone: 888-988-6722 / TTY Relay: 711. Buy an adult card, add value to all card types, register and associate cards, and get help.
- Ticket vending machine: Buy an unregistered adult card, add value to all card types for immediate use.